C.A.M.P. Artists

Friday, March 26, 2010

CAMP VOICE TRAINING CLASSES.

Hi Guys,
From several Request from friends and family to have a voice 
training class,Camp has decided finally start its own voice training class and here are the details
below:
Application for the voice training school starts
MONDAY 29TH OF MARCH and it CLOSES on WEDNESDAY 7TH OF APRIL 2010. 

Application forms are on sale for N1000 @ the CAMP office: 26 Salaudeen Akano Street, Ogudu G.R.A, Lagos.  
Classes will commence on the 19th of April 2010. Duration is 3 months.  

Time: 11:00am - 1:00pm 0R 6:00pm - 8:00pm On SATURDAYS 12:00pm - 8:00pm.  

NOTE: There will be a screening process and only 20 students will be admitted. The BEST TWO (2) students will have the opportunity of recording a single with 
Cobhams.  
FOR INFORMATION: Call or contact: 
wonu@camp.com.ng, dami@camp.com.ng, 01-7397003, 07029116210 (BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9:00AM - 5:00PM)

9 comments:

  1. Haba! I'm coming in too late! Just saw the application for CAMP voice training.This is my first time to seek to know Cobhams very well through Google and I've missed it. Please, can I know when the next application is going to come out since the training is three months?

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am honored to coming into this site...
    i have been hearing and watching you master on TV shows, and hearing things you have done, i conclude you are a legend.

    I really want to be a part of this voice training thing...i no this is one time opportunity for me and i won't even try to miss out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got gotten a lot of compliment about my voice,i need to train it.how do i go about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad its late before i came across the camp voice training class online.Please i would like to know when the next session would commence or if there's another training programme. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love singing. its the only thing that makes my eyes tears and my chest light. Im really looking for a place to tune my voice and strengthen my vocals. its why im online searching. pls when is the next camp? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. What of 2018 edition pls I am waiting. My phone no is 07038158111

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waoh this should have been a good chance for me to Exploit cause I have the talent in me already I'm looking for someone like you to put me through.my name is lapiz I'm an rnb singer, songwriter and performing arts my phone number 07065047009.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi.. I'm Emmanuel Omini, I have a nice voice but I really need tutoring ND I will be delighted to work ND meet my role model ���� Mr Cobhams Emmanuel Asuquo.. it just hurt me so much that I'm only coming across this for d first time. Please�� I will like to know when the next Session will b commencing.

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want to work on my vocals and my voice please i will like to know when the next session conmmence

    ReplyDelete