C.A.M.P. Artists

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Omolara!


The first time I heard Omolara sing, I was frustrated. Frustrated by the fact that  someone with a voice as lovely as hers didn't have an album of her own. I immediately wished I could share her music with everyone I came across. by this time, I was poor, broke, homeless and without a studio of my own! so how did I get out of that state? well, that's magana for another day. But Lara is a sensation to remind you of when music was music. her simple but conscious lyrics, clear soothing voice and amazing person will leave even the pharaoh soft. tell me what you think. 

Link: http://iLike.com/s/9FGO2

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture. And the new blog layout looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i like the blog layout too! and her song is great!

    ReplyDelete